Yesterday was devastating. I fell in love with this beautiful dress and I tried on my usual size (12) and it was too small! I almost cried. Like I joked about crying because I couldn't have the dress, but in reality I was actually thinking 'I've gained too much, now I can't have what I've always had' I was so devastated.
The thing is, instead of exercising & doing what I should have done, I did what most people fall into the trap of doing. I ate junk food and lazed around the house feeling sorry for myself.
I have friends that are judgemental and always pay people out for being fat etc. I actually don't like it, and sometimes I feel like I'm doing this for them. But then I realise its not for them. I'm doing it so I don't have to feel like crap around them, but also so that I feel healthy & good about myself.
What are your motivations? Is it for yourself or everyone else? Because everyone else doesn't work. You can only people please for so long. Make yourself passionate. That's what I'm struggling with at the moment, but I know I can achieve so much more with passion & drive!
PASSION!!!!!!!
Until next time,
X
No comments:
Post a Comment